Pesticide Residue Analysis using GC-MS/MS in Food, Meat and Water. Price per residue.
Product Code: ICAR002
Seller: TechnoConcept India Pvt. Ltd.
Delivery: Results will be in 5-7 working days
Enter Pincode/Zipcode/Post Code for Availablity
- Labekart Shipping Rate
Customer can send sample on their own or we can get the sample picked up using our FedEx Account no. please write to us at email@example.com
Results will be communicated through E-mail. please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any technical support with regard to results wil be provided by Labekart. please write to us at email@example.com
- Highly sophisticated, accurate and sensitive mass spectrometric apparatus (M/s Shimadzu GC MS MS - T8030)
- Capable of detecting pesticide residues (organochlorine, organophosphate) even upto part per billion (ppb) level in meat, milk, feed, foods and water.
- Detects Chlorine Containing and Phosphorous containg residues.
- Prices are per residue.
- Analysis is done in Govt. of India research lab equipped to perform the test.
- Lab is not NABL accredited.
- Name of the Lab will be revealed on test report.
- All the communication must be done at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turn around time 3-4 days after reciept of samples.
Samples will be prepared by customer. For any technical assistance regarding prepartaion of sample, please write to us at email@example.com
Once you inform us what kind of sample you wish to get analysed, we will send you the details on sample requirement. please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"LabeKart website will be very helpful in expediting the procurement of laboratory equipments/spares and recurring requirements"
Dr. Sudhanand Prasad,
Director-R&D, Vyome Biosciences
"This website will make life easy in terms of knowledge and purchase of the products. Products are now just a click away.
Dr. Amol Kanchan - Dental Surgeon.