Two target points of different depth facilitate a practice by level of difficulty.
- 1. Practice by level of difficulty
- Two target points of different depth allows to practice by difficulty levels.
- The training pad has indicator light and chime sound to inform whether the point of insertion is correct or incorrect, it gives a sense of three dimensional imaging.
- Insertion to the shallow target point
- Attach the rubber band to the hook on the side of the pad, this confine the area, and makes it easier to locate the target point.
- Insertion to the deep target point
- Indicator light and buzzer sound
- The green light turns on and a chime sounds when the needle is inserted to the target point. (The light does not turn on when inserted to the wrong point)
- The shape of sensor which detects the needle insertion is hemispherical, and it judges accurately whether insertion is perpendicular or oblique.
- 2. Practice by attaching the pad
- Hook and loop fasteners can be attached to any part of the body. Pair practice facilitates a realistic needle insertion practice in actual posture. More realistic practice is possible to the moving subject.