This training pad is suitable for acquiring basic skills of acupuncture.
- "Acupuncture pad" is an optimal training pad that trainees can acquire basic skills such as
- "dominant hand to hold the needle",
- "non-dominant hand to assist insertion",
- "perpendicular insertion", and "oblique insertion" to polish your skills.
- 1. Epidermis that leaves no needle mark
- The skin is made of a special material that leaves no needle mark even after countless practice.
- 2. Suitable for assisting insertion or perpendicular/ oblique insertion
- This is an optimal size training pad for mastering the assisting insertion skill with non-dominant hand, and moderate elasticity gives a sense of adjusting skin surface pressure. Trainees can also practice perpendicular insertion or oblique insertion by confirming the angle with semicircular protractor displayed on the lateral side of the training pad.
- 3. Attachable to any parts of the body
- Trainees can attach the pad to any parts of the body using "hook and loop fasteners". Pair practice facilitates a realistic needle insertion practice in actual posture. By acting "patient", you can experience the anxiety about receiving treatment and also understand the needs of psychological consideration.
- 1. Perpendicular insertion
- Not only the Japanese style (insertion tubes are used) but also the Chinese style acupuncture (insertion tubes are not used) can be practiced.
- 2. Oblique insertion
- The practice of needle insertion by confirming the angle with semicircular protractor displayed on the lateral side of the training pad.